CURRICULUM VITAE OF ORRIN S. ESTEBO
Personal: Married to Shirley in 2001, who has one son. First wife, Nancy, passed away in 1995 from cancer. Nancy and I did not have children.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, B.A
- President, Acacia Academic Fraternity
- University of South Dakota School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 1971
- Writer, South Dakota Law Review, 1970, 1971
LAW FIRM EMPLOYMENT
- 1971-1976 Farnberg & Estebo, Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- 1976- Present Estebo, Frank, Gilk & Munshower, Ltd., a five lawyer firm in Redwood Falls, Minnesota. Currently Of Counsel
- 2006 Established the Orrin S. Estebo Foundation, a charitable foundation for the benefit of education, economic development and other needs.
- 2001- Received Alumni Achievement Award—University of South Dakota
- 1997- In recognition of financial contributions, Performing Arts Center named Estebo Performing Arts Center. Redwood Falls Chapter of Dollars for Scholars renamed Dollars for Scholars, Orrin S. Estebo Chapter.
- 1982-2004 Warrior Manufacturing Company, Redwood Falls, Minnesota, one-third owner, Member of Board of Directors, Officer of Corporation
- 1966-1968 Geigy Agricultural Chemicals Sales Staff, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Algona, Iowa
- 1965-1966 State of Minnesota Employment Service, Personnel Interviewer